Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services in Melbourne
T&L IT Solutions’ Managed IT Services are designed to provide Melbourne businesses with the benefits of an in-house IT department, for a fraction of the price. A single fixed-cost monthly fee, gives you access to IT Support, pro-active maintenance and monitoring and expert knowledge, to keep your IT systems running smoothly.
Benefits of Managed Services to Your Business
- Fixed Monthly Fee
- Regular scheduled maintenance
- Prevent I.T problems before they occur
- Performance and event monitoring
- 24/7 Phone & Email Support
- No lock in long term contracts
- Executive Reporting
Many businesses find themselves allocating their entire IT budget to fixing problems. Instead of fixing each individual problem as it occurs, a managed service plan can reallocate those funds into proactive maintenance, which minimises the need for constant, reactive spending. Not only will your systems run better, you’ll also enjoy the benefits of a well maintained network, which is always running at optimum performance.
Let T&L IT Solutions be your reliable partner to help manage, service and support your IT. Get the pro-active monitoring, maintenance and support your business requires, with guaranteed service levels and 24/7 access to specialists.
Features of Managed Services
- 24/7 365 Day monitoring of your IT systems to immediately spot issues/faults before they become problems.
- Pro-active maintenance to keep your IT systems performing securely, reliably and optimally.
- Regular communication and reporting on the health of your IT systems will allow you to remain in control.
- Professional IT support with guaranteed response times for when you need it most.
Advantages over Ad-hoc IT Support
Due to the fact that managed services are a proactive approach, problems are identified before they cause any serious damage. Around-the-clock monitoring by a team of certified professionals enables problems to be identified, as they arise. Fixing a problem in the early stages is: quicker, more efficient, and less expensive. This saves both time and money, in the long-term.
Managed services aim to minimise downtime, improve performance, prevent data loss, and is less expensive than hiring in ad-hoc IT support. This is designed to increase the security on your network. This means that you can expect a better Return on Investment (ROI) from your IT infrastructure. The fixed monthly cost means that the maintenance budget for IT services is fully controlled.
Our 30 day guarantee
We’re so confident that you’ll love our managed service plans, that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If your systems aren’t better protected and running smoother by then, we’ll refund your money.